I was on Mayhem Portapack v2.0.1 and want to upgrade to the latest stable release v2.1.0. The update went okay using the web upgrade https://hackrf.app/. But then I saw the latest nightly update and want to try it, since it has many new tools that are not yet included in the stable release. But then the update failed :( Disclaimer: I didn't take any photos of the errors, since I was focused on googling the solution. So the error was " Bad Firmware or Failed W/R error" during the upgrade process, and it was stuck. So I had to restart the device, and it was booting to the Mayhem menu, but on the bottom left, which should show the current firmware version, it was showing a "FLASH ERR" message. I think I should go back to the stable release, but I can't. Every time I want to flash the stable release version, the portapack will shows an error M0 Guru Meditation - Hard Fault. There's an issue that was closed on the Mayhem GIT repo that has the same issue a...
Hasil Karya dan Curhatan

Kebetulan ada waktu untuk memuat ulang label LCD Sony ICF -SW55 punya saya yang dulu rusak ketika penggantian polarisator. Label dibawah ini bisa di print pada Mika bening dan ditaruh dibelakang LCD sebagai pengganti label yang lama
ReplyDeleterbgaming3333 September 2020 at 15:25
DeleteKebetulan ada waktu untuk memuat ulang label LCD Sony ICF -SW55 punya saya yang dulu rusak ketika penggantian polarisator. Label dibawah ini bisa di print pada Mika bening dan ditaruh dibelakang LCD sebagai pengganti label yang lama
Betul, saya juga print ke mika bening lalu ditaruh belakang LCD
Delete